STM Center of Innovation Development
STM Center of Innovation Development is an engineering company involved in development of new railway machines. Founded in 2010.
- Research, development, design and technological work on building of traction and special rolling stock, units and assemblies of rolling stock, and automated control systems.
- Development of design and engineering documentation.
- Development of algorithms and software for microprocessor systems for control, regulation and diagnostics.
- Acceptance, operational and certification tests of diesel locomotives, special rolling stock and components of these types of rolling stock.
- Development and manufacture of high-tech components of microprocessor technology, unified control panels for equipping diesel locomotives and special rolling stock.
Energy efficient developments:
- Shunting diesel locomotive TEM9N SinaraHybrid with a hybrid power plant
- Shunting and clean-up single-section two-diesel locomotive TEM14
- Single-section mainline diesel locomotive TE8
- Two-section mainline diesel locomotive TG16M
- Booster station EU-500
- Shunting diesel locomotive TEM9TA with traction unit
Since December 2010, STM Center of Innovation Development has been a member of Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving cluster of Skolkovo Innovation Center.
Office in Ekaterinburg:
620026, Ekaterinburg, 6 Marshal Zhukov St., 2nd floor
Tel.: (343) 310-33-61
Office in Lyudinovo:
249400, Lyudinovo, 1 Karl Liebknecht St.
Tel.: (48444) 437-00, ext. 0617
Fax (48444) 437-00, ext. 0264